CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Short and Sweet

Well after yesterdays post, this is good news to some.... I am going to keep it short today!

I was excited last night because Christy showed me how to add links to my blog, awesome!

There is a very good possiblity that Randy and I will be going on another trip in November, will update when confirmed.

Received some very sad news.. an old friend passed away:( "Birdie Num Nums" Dierdre!

13 more working days till I retire!

Cavel and Kathy came over last night for supper, it was so good to laugh with an old friend! Ummm me nerves! LOL

Going for wings tonight at the West Coast Grill, my favorite. We call cheap wing night, only .35 each. See all my wing dingy friends there!

Planning a family picnic this weekend, haven't spent time with my sister for a while.


Psalm 62:5 -7
I find rest in God; only he gives me hope.
He is my rock and my salvation.
He is my defender; I will not be defeated.
My honor and salvation com from God.
He is my mighty rock and my protection!

1 comments:

Adam said...

Congratulations on retiring!!!
The funny thing is you'll probably be more busy when you retire!
God bless you sister!!