CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hello, Is anyone out there?

I have come to the conclusion, that this blogger is becomming adicted!

Well, okay maybe not to the writting I do admit I love to write. What I am thinking of is the continual checking I do to see if anyone is checking out my blog! And the dissappointment that there is not many comments left so I really don't know if any one "out there" is astounded with my writting genious! LOL

I guess I will have to be content knowing that I do enjoy writting and that when when I do get a comment that will be a blessing!

Hey, fellow bloggers! I have another addiction, and this one I need HELP with! Snacking, Snacking, Snacking! Is there any hope out there, sigh? I get up with good intentions, but by the afternoon, the jelly bean machine is calling "Marlene, we're over here! Eat Me! Eat Me! Eat Me!

In the evening, what can I say.... I hear that familar refrain and not just for the Jelly Beans! LOL

Arrgh! What's a girl to do? I know! I need a personal chef, one that can "lay it out before me" LOL What a dream!

Any ideas out there?

3 comments:

Darci said...

I'm out here!
I read, and I apologize for not commenting more. I've finally had time to catch up this week. I did quite enjoy your post on shoes/feet. Thank you!

Jenny said...

Maybe ditch the jelly bean machine??LOL...I'd be in serious trouble if I owned a candy machine. Imagine a hershey kiss machine?? Oh pure bliss!!!

Adam said...

Can't be too addictive, you haven't posted since JUNE 18TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
talk to us sister!