CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Spring Really is Comming!

It has been such beutiful weather the last few days, wish we had our bikes. But as we all know "good things come to those that wait" LOL We will have them for this weekend! Oh by the way... thanks to everyone who has encouraged me in this! Hopefully a few pounds will be shed as well as having some fun!

We had visitors on the weekend, so we were not able to get to church unfortunately. I have been told that Christy and some others shared on the various aspects of adoption. I am so proud of Christy, she has never been anything other than "our" daughter.

When I had Craig, he was so precious to me and the same was true of Christy. The minute they layed her in my arms she was mine! No different than the feelings I had for Craig. God just does a miracle!

I gave Christy a poem once that reflected just how I felt about my having her. I can't remember the exact line but my paraphrasing is this: I carried Craig under my heart and I carried Christy in my heart!

Both of them just "belong" and there is a perfect fit for each one of them in our family! Once again, God has done a miracle and created the perfect puzzle pieces ( please see previous post) that fit! What a wonder and a joy!

Now they both have thier families.... umm time does fly! My puzzle is almost complete! I don't know if any more chicklets will come but I can say I am a very blessed woman!

23 More Sleeps! Whoo Hoo!

To anyone who reads this May the Lord bless you and keep you today!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

This was another lovely post!!!

Charlene said...

I need to finish listening to that sermon because my hubby was one of the others who shared and I really want to hear what was said. I heard there were plenty of tears. What a wonderful thing it is that God made peoples hearts to be able to adopt and never think of that child as second best but the one the Lord provided and just as special as their flesh and blood. Thanks for sharing Marlene.

Jenny said...

I'd love to hear that sermon as well. Let me know when you're listenig to it Char and I'll pop on over.

Tanya said...

Great post...Christy did a wonderful job of sharing...same with Adam!

Roberta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roberta said...

oops..it's more like 4 more sleeps!! LOL :D