CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

26 MORE SLEEPS....

Sunday morning and when I woke up this am the sky was clear, looks like a weather change is comming!

What woke me up was those pesky crows, "Squak, Squak, Squak" They were completely oblivious and unthoughtful to the wonderful dream I was having, even though now I can't remember what it was.

Does anyone know how to make them fly south in the summer..LOL. I know there must be a reason God created them and if someone knows what it is please let me know.

Christy and the little chicklets came over last night, what a hoot! Olivia entertained herself sitting on my coffee table with the doily on her head. Every once and a while she would get down and run to the little room we have off the kitchen to grab a different toy and run back to the coffee table. She sure is getting "busy". Tristan had us in stiches most of the time. At one point I told him not to play with Nana's phone and he said "OK Nana your the boss around here" He put the phone down and came running over to me and said "I'll be there for you" Well we cracked up!! Where does this little guy get this stuff? Too funny!

Randy and I bought bikes yesterday! I'm so excited! So don't be surprised if you see us out and about in the next little while. We are picking them up this week sometime, Randy's is not here yet and we want fenders put on... somehow I just can't wrap my mind around the picture of my big behind having a big wet strip down the middle LOL.

Today is another day that the Lord has made and after church we are having some young girls to our house to do a makeup, personal hygiene time as well as a make your own pizza lunch. I am really looking forward to it. The idea came to me because Madison is at the age where she is starting to think of makeup, so I talked to Christy and Tamara about it and Tamara told me she would love to show the girls how to correctly apply make up. So I jumped at the chance, Tamara is such an awesome young women of God and it is awesome that she can share her gift with us! I'm sure it will be more than just makeup, it will be on how to look after your skin too.
I'll let you all know how it goes.

Well time to get Randy up, the crows didn't bother him.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

What a wonderful idea about the makeup clinic!! There's nothing worse than seeing young girls that look like a clown!
That's awesome about the biking!! Better to be on a bike than sitting on the couch!! Who cares what the heiney looks like!!
Enjoy this day!!

Tanya said...

Hey Mar!

Syd had an awesome time at your house last week! I think it was a great idea to do that for the girls!!