CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

New Beginnigs

Well here goes.... I have never done this before, but it seems I need to catch up with the times!

My life seems to be on the verge of a new adventure so I might as well use this opportunity to begin to journal my thoughts!

I have decided to semi retire.... whew that sounds really weird! After all these years of working, I have decided it is time to stay home!

I am going to do some bookkeeping and payroll at home, so I will not become completely a couch potato, and I can work and PLAY on my own time.

I was contemplating a new business name and I decided on "Simply Solutions for Small Business" I did not know if they would register it because of the term Simply ( Simply Accounting) but to my amazement they did!

I have already done business cards and letter heads, and have been approached by some people to possible work for their business.

I believe that God is at the head of this, it is time for me to be home! But, I know me and if I just quite it wont be long before I go looking for a job again,,,, so I will do a few at home, fill those sleepless nights productively LOL.

My boss was hoping I would stay 3 more years and retire when he does, but my hert is not there, I am tired of the race and I have another race to run! I want to do what the Lord leads me to and not what others tell me to!
So those of you who are out there please pray for me!

Well it is time for me to go join the rat race today, so Bless you all today in whatever you are doing!

8 comments:

Darci said...

Welcome to blogging! I am struggling with my business taxes right now.. :) God Bless with your own business! Do swing over and check out my blog too!

Christy said...

Welcome to bloggerville Mom!!

Amber said...

Came here from Christy's blog :) Welcome!

Gwen said...

Are you inferring that there is something wrong with being a couch potato?

From a fellow rat

Jenny said...

Welcome to the land of Blog!!!
My mom doesn't even know what a blog is!!

Charlene said...

Hi there! So good to see you on here! Maybe this will encourage my mom to start updating! haha. Sounds like an exciting time for you with much changes. God bless the changes. Will be praying for you. See you tonight!

Tanya said...

Mama Mar!!!! Yay! You have joined the land of Blog!!! Looking forward to what you have to say here!! Good for you for listening to God's voice...we all need to do that more often.

Adam said...

SSS I like it. SS wouldn't work due to Hitler's little group. Welcome to Blogland!!!! By the way I loved having cell at your home tonight and thanks for sharing your word!!