CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Oh Dear Lord Please Let Spring Arrive!
Oh Dear Lord Please Let Spring Arrive! Well here it is April 18 and on the weather this morning they are calling for Artic Airflow warnigs in the interior, and some sun and a little milder here. The weather patterns are certainly changing, didn't they say "Global Warming" Where is that exactly?

Well, here it is the weekend again, and I am counting the days for our trip! 28 more sleeps! I am so excited.. I don't want to say too much because there may be a couple of eyes that might see that I don't want to see LOL But for those of you who know YIPPEE........LOL

Well I got the message that my T-Shirt from Gwen is in... I am now officially a Nana to some kids out there that I haven't officially met yet, I am so blessed! They say that there is no greater love than the love a Mother has for her children, but I must wonder have they ever loved grandchildren?

I have four grandchildren Madison, Danika Tristan and Olivia and my heart bursts with unspeakable joy and wonder each time I see them! Each one of them is etched in my heart in a very special way and yet each child is so different!

You know a thought just came to me... It is truely amazing to me that God's Word talks about how He has our name etched in the palm of His Hand....How great His love must be for us! Just as the Love I have for my Children and Grandchildren is so great and yet so differnent for each one of them, so is His love Love for us!

Just think about it, He fearfully and wonderfully created you to be you and me to be me just the way we are. And yet he also made it so that we are not complete without one another. We are all like big puzzle pieces, different sizes, shapes, colors all with our own little stories. When we all come together, each piece in that perfect place that God has intended to be, we complete that beautiful picture to the world of God's love for us.

One more thought... If God has us etched into the palm of His hand... there must be a special spot for our Puzzle Piece that is left empty until we accept Him as our Lord.. How He must weep for us to realize that only you or I can fit that special spot! Ummmm just a thought that started last night and it came to me again and thought I would share it.

Well it is time for me to run that race again today.... May the Lord bless you all in work and play today!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

That was such a nice post Marlene!
I can't even imagine a grandparent's love. My mom and dad are very proud grandparents. Somtimes too proud...they don't think "their boys" can do any wrong!!
Hope you're enjoying this cold chilly weather!!
:)

Christy said...

I love this post Mom! I love you too!

Roberta said...

http://robertanorman.blogspot.com/
I started a blog also...stop on by...only 28 days!! Wow time sure is going by fast!! Love You

Gwen said...

Lovely post, Marlene! I'll bring your shirt to church today. :)