CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

We're Back!

Here it is Tuesday already! We had a very nice trip to Alberta, albeit very short! It was nice to see some family members and have a short get away!

Randy and I had a great time together, the best we have had in a long time! Lots of laughs and just a renewed feeling of closeness!

You know after 34 years of marriage, I have sometimes forgotten the giddiness of new love... sigh! But the flip side of that is that our love is deep, and rich in the fullness of the knowledge that you can weather the storms of life and dance even when it's "raining"!

That is all for now, I have mega work to do today! And while I would love to get lost in my thoughts for the day that nagging responsibility is calling me!
LOL!

Give someone a hug today and tell them that you love them!

0 comments: